Jamey has advised clients on a range of employee benefits and executive compensation matters. Her experience includes:
- Designing and drafting qualified retirement plans and health and welfare plans.
- Advising clients regarding nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements and Code Section 409A compliance.
- Advising and counseling plan sponsors on day-to-day plan operations.
- Counseling investment managers regarding ERISA fiduciary duties and prohibited transaction rules.
- Addressing employee benefits and executive compensation issues arising in mergers and acquisitions.
Jamey is a member of the State Bar of Georgia Employee Benefits Section.
Please click here for a PDF version of this attorney profile.