David has significant experience in the areas of qualified and nonqualified retirement plans and executive compensation. He also has focused on securities law matters under retirement plans and incentive compensation programs.
David’s practice includes:
- Counseling clients on day-to-day plan operations.
- Interpreting plan language and responding to benefit claims.
- Revising plans, creating new plans, terminating existing plans and merging plans.
- Coordinating audits and required filings by the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor with government agencies.
- Addressing benefits issues in the context of mergers and acquisitions.
David is a member of the State Bar of Georgia.
Please click here for a PDF version of this attorney profile.