Before joining Mazursky Constantine, Glenn was Chief Counsel for Benefits and Executive Compensation at BellSouth Corporation, where he advised the company’s senior executive team and Board of Directors with respect to a broad range of human resources matters.
His practice focuses on:
- Executive compensation and benefits;
- Employment and separation agreements;
- Equity and other incentive pay arrangements;
- Change in control agreements;
- Trust management and related investment and fiduciary activities; and
- Transactional and compliance issues of qualified and nonqualified benefit plans.
- Restrictive covenants
Glenn is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the State Bar of Texas.
Please click here for a PDF version of this attorney profile.